Shopping Centre Management Conference 2013 – June 13th 2013
Published: 17 December, 2012
Terms & Conditions of booking – last updated 17.12.12
1. If the hotel becomes fully booked, the Shopping Centre/BCSC team will find you an alternate hotel within the vicinity of the original location. We will also arrange for transportation between venues.
Payment of Fees
1. Payment should accompany bookings wherever possible. Please note that payment is required ahead of the event. Where payment has not been received by this date, you will be asked to settle the account before being permitted to enter the event.
2. A VAT invoice/receipt will be issued in respect of all bookings. VAT is charged at the current rate.
3. Cheques and bank drafts, drawn in pounds sterling on a UK bank, should be made payable to JLD Media Ltd and posted to Accounts Payable, JLD Media Ltd, Goatmill Road, Dowlais, Merthyr Tydfil CF48 4TD. Remittances can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions please contact 020 7843 4339.
Cancellation of Bookings and Refunds
1. All cancellations must be notified in writing to email@example.com.
2. Unless specifically stated within the event details the following cancellation policy applies.
a. For cancellations made more than 60 days ahead of the event, the registration fee will be reimbursed.
b. For cancellations made 30-59 days ahead of the event, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed.
c. After that date, no fees will be reimbursed.
d. A substitute delegate will be accepted at any time by advising details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Please note that the organisers, Shopping Centre and BCSC cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond its control.
4. No refunds are payable in the event where an individual/s is prohibited from getting to the event.